200 newspaper titles automated
Using web technologies for print production, 200 newspapers are now automated on an ongoing basis. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Automated newspapers are produced in the same high quality you are used to, as the European Newspaper of the Year award for regional newspapers award to Bergens Tidende is a testament to.
Our customers have reported doubled productivity, or even more if they integrate strategic end-to-end planning, as this case study by Desk-Net shows.
DrEdition Print Automation
DrEdition Print Automation lets you design your print pages automatically, with no loss of quality and no use of Adobe InDesign.
Save costs by automating print page production. Move your resources to article production and digital curation to get ahead. See our demo-video here http://apto.ma/demovideo
- Article layouts are fully automated
- Resize articles and get new article layout automatically
- AI powered image background removal
- Automated placement of articles (optional feature)
- Article layouts automatically adapts to overlapping ads
- Select between multiple article layout proposals
- Creative editing using automated multi-layered images
- Ad-dummy automations from ad-bookings
- Manual ad-dummy features
- Real-time collaboration with ad-sales and between editors
- HTML-features for automatically having updated info in the paper (i.e. tomorrow's weather widget/stocks)
- Zoning and editioning
- Self-service setup of design components and templates in HTML & CSS
Get in touch to learn more.
- Consistent product quality, both editorially and commercially
- Savings on print production and IT staff resources
- Improved efficiency in manual edits
- Positive impact to digital products
- Greatly reduced staff training, aligning print workflows with state-of-the-art digital curation practices—eliminating the need for InDesign.